Health & Safety is an integral part of everything we do.
Ensuring the health and safety of our people – and of our customers’ people – is central to our core values.
We work in a wide range of environments for a wide range of customers and carefully manage an equally wide range of risks.
As with every area of our business, we aim to continuously improve our Health & Safety standards and policies. So, for example, we audit every project to better understand how we can better manage and undertake our operations.
In addition, we have achieved several industry related accreditations, including CHAS, Safe Contractor, Safe Electric (Ireland), and a hat-trick of ISOs – 9001 Quality management, 14001 Environmental management, and 45001 Health & Safety Management.
DPI – Health & Safety Policy
It is the intention of DPI Ltd to comply fully with the requirements placed upon it by the health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and to take into account all other relevant Statutory Health and Safety Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes.
We provide for the setting and implementation of Health and Safty Standards, which will ensure risks to the health, safety and welfare of Company employees and those affected by its undertakings are controlled and managed to all reasonable and practicable levels.
DPI Ltd will endeavour to:
- To safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all its employees while at work, and to provide, so far as reasonably practicable, working environments which are safe and without risk to health.
- Conduct its undertakings in such a manner as to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, that persons not in the company’s employ, but who may be affected by its undertakings, are not exposed to risks to their health, safety and welfare.
- Recognise and carry out its obligations and duties to meet all other relevant legislative requirements for health and safety.
- Organise its arrangements for health and safety to ensure compliance of its statutory duties.
- Review its health and safety policy and procedures as and when appropriate or necessary
- Will provide and undertake any training of employees of the company as required in pursuance of health and safety