Electrical, Mechanical, and Architectural Fit-Out Services
Our electrical expertise and experience is comprehensive and covers all your essential data centre requirements. Our capabilities in this ever-evolving field include:
- High voltage
- HV generator controller updates for greater fuel efficiency and integration with updated on-site facilities, including a 2.5MW load bank provision to complete systems and power tests.
- HV cabling, from the supply and installation to the testing of HV cables, including relay setting if required
- HV distribution, installing, commissioning and testing the circuits/cabling to HV panels, plus completing the settings on the HV panels to allow energisation.
- UPS Systems
- Supply, commissioning, installation and management of critical data centre component UPS systems, including upgrades to live infrastructures.
- Cable containment
- Supply and pristine installation of all elements of cable containment from EMT tubing, ladder rack, cable tray and wire basket through to trunking and conduit.
- LV/ELV cabling
- Supply, installation and testing of all LV and ELV cabling components, including lighting and small power circuits, mechanical plant supplies and fire detection, alarm, security and BMS/ PMS/EMS cabling.
- Load testing
- Providing load banks, cabling and temporary partitioning for accurate and realistic whitespace testing, complete with thermal imaging reports for all critical electrical connections.
Our mechanical installation capabilities again cover a wide range of essential bases for the data centre landlord. You can choose a full end-to-end solution or simply opt for those services that best meet your needs. Our mechanical installation capabilities include:
- From chilled water and condenser pipework to water treatment and drainage installations, we can successfully procure and work with a wide range of materials including carbon steel and stainless steel to suit your requirements.
- From galvanised fresh air ventilation and fire rated duct installations to all types of dampers, fire dampers, damper control systems and smoke extract systems, our installation, modification, cleaning and balancing services are second to none.
- Thermal insulation
- To ensure all your pipework and ventilation systems are as cost effective and environmentally friendly as possible, we can supply and install thermal insulation wherever required.
Our list of architectural services and capabilities are constantly evolving and include:
- Raised access and resin flooring
- Drywall and whitewall installations
- Bespoke and suspended ceilings including bracketing installations
- Structural supports including spreader beam installation for heavyweight cabinets
- Installation and modification to all types of building fabric
- Technical cleans.