Location: Buntingford, Hertfordshire
We are currently recruiting for a motivated order processor to join our DPI team. Head office based in Buntingford, Hertfordshire.
To create bill of materials based on provided surveys.
Duties & Responsibilities
These will include, but not limited to:
- Working with design engineers to determine required bill of materials
- Producing accurate bill of materials
- Learning and developing an understanding of company products and requirements
- Conducting quality control and spot checking of surveys/orders
- Interdepartmental support and communication
- Prioritising and managing time in an efficient manner to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and provide solutions
- Developing and improving current processes to support innovation and improve efficiency
Skills and Behaviours
- Good computer skills
- Good planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with Microsoft office
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to different tasks
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Good understanding of engineering principles
£25,000+ depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime available
- Car salary sacrifice scheme available.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact Naveen Notiar on 0800 6891318.
About Datalec Precision Installations (DPI)
We are growing dynamic Data Centre Installation Company that delivers high quality and cost-effective design, supply and installation. We are renowned throughout the industry for our ‘Can do, above and beyond’ approach, with attention to detail that makes us successful in implementing the biggest data suite installations across UK and EMEA.
The business approach is project delivery that scopes for complex installations. We as a Company prides itself on providing the high quality, consistency standards of workmanship in everything we do.