Location: Buntingford, Hertfordshire
We have an opportunity for an efficient, motivated and detail-orientated Junior Admin Assistant to join our office in Buntingford. This role will initially be covering a period of 6 months maternity leave.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the management and filing of project paperwork.
- To print and collate project paperwork and H&S documents.
- To check through and submit weekly H&S paperwork checklists.
- To assist with the tracking of employees training certificates.
- Provide administrative support to various departments within the organisation.
- This will be an agile role, including the cover of different administrative tasks when required.
- Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn, full training within the role will be given.
- Proficient in data entry and organisational skills.
- Strong typing skills with high accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes (Excel etc.)
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Driving license and own vehicle.
Hours of work
40 hours per week
Core working hours 8.00am to 5.00pm.
From £22,000 per year.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
- Statutory Pension
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Free on-site parking
- Company events
About Datalec Precision Installations (DPI)
Data Precision Installations (DPI) is a growing and dynamic Data Centre Installation Company that delivers high quality and cost-effective design, supply and installation. We are renowned throughout the industry for ‘Can do, above and beyond’ approach, with attention to detail that makes us successfully in implementing the biggest data suite installations across the UK and EMEA. The business approach is project delivery that scopes for complexity installations. We as a Company prides itself on providing the high quality, consistency standards of workmanship in everything we do.